I tried the solution provided and worked with me thank you.
Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 migration in Pantheon
i had to do it and i'm not very pleased with support department.
i opened a ticket and all i got was a link to http://dtek.net/blog/drupal-6-to-drupal-7-via-migrate-2
so i guessed there were no "pantheonical" way to do the upgrade and grabbed a tarball from Drupal.org
Meeeek! Error! Vanilla code from Drupal.org doesn't work in Pantheon :-(
What to do now, boys?
I opened another ticket, and mainly the response was:
- Pantheon doesn't provide support for migrations (!?)
- If you commited vanilla code from drupal.org, do a reset (!!??)
- enable Pantheon API which you can download from ... blah, blah .... etc
Fortunately, here is Uncle Leandro (me) for a
QUICK SOLUTION FOR THIS
[i did it this way and it worked!]
1. clone your actual Drupal 6 and download/import the actual database
2. grab & merge in your working directory the Drupal distro from Pantheon boys at https://github.com/pantheon-systems/drops-7
3. follow the update.php method, this is: go to www.yourlocalsite.com/update.php and follow the instructions
4. when you're done and happy with the result, enable the pantheon_api module, commit your code to Pantheon & import your local database in Pantheon
Is this so difficult to explain? Why the hell nobody at Pantheon told me so?
Disclaimer: i didn't write this in order to complain about Pantheon, but i would like these guys improve their business taking this writing as suggestion for the sake of all